Yeah so yesterday work in lunch time . Me and Nana Sis had great time laughing at each other . Drama session , standard . FUN ! Singging session was fun too . Play-play . If we never do all this , i swear its gonna be a bad time for us . Hah . Break time , Milo and Coke , Camwhored as usual . Finishing was fun . We came up with new names and started calling each other that . Hahah . And we laughed till we cannot tahan alr . Laughed until squat . HAHA . Cheetot very funny lah . As usual , the thumbprint thingy pissed Nana off . Break record , more than 25 times . HAHA !! Then off to AMK Hub , OCK , Bble Tea , Usual void deck . Goooooosssssh its been some time we slack like that . Haha . Then homeeee :D
Tuesday Nana came over , i was sleeping peacefully with Zabir on the sofa while waiting for her to arrive , sister woke me up . I open my eyes , saw Nana ! Hahahha ! Funny . Then apply for our courses , then 8+pm we off to Kovan cos i need to buy Mum's stuff , sabun cuci mangkok (-__-") and we suddenly hungry so ate at KFC . Long time siaaaa never had KFC . Hahah . Then bble tea and homeee :D
Yay ! Cinta Fitri Season 5 alr showing . Yesterday was episode 3 . I missed 2 episode . Cos what ? Working night shift . Whoaaa .. Im soo gonna miss most of the episode . Mum say can watch in youtube soon . I wonder when . Cos it usually took someeeee timeeeee to watch it in youtube . Baek takya tengok uh . Lol .
18 Feb then i'll get to know which campus im going . So looong ! Ish , nvm , will have to wait patiently .... I wonder which campus and course i got this time round . Hopefully i got the course and campus of my choice .
I got a problem about next week training on Saturday . Shall have a talk with Nana . She working today . And maybe im not . Off day . So maybe i'll stuck infront of the comp later the whole day . Lol .
Fri morning shift . Sat got training , then night shift , Sun also night shift .
I miss E-C siaa . I still felt bad abt that day . But he talked to me lah after that . I wanted to apologise , but .. scared ? Shy ? Lol . Its oke lah . I just write here ,
To E-C , Im sooo soooo sorry about the other day . Like he will read like that . Hhaha . Idc lah .
Aiya , i think i shall go to 'Spain' now . My darling , Xabi Alonso calling me . Hais . HAHHA !! Like real .
I have to wake up early later cos Mum ask me fetch Zabir Tan from school . 1st time sia fetch him . Hehehe cannot wait to hug n kiss him .
Time-check : 3.47am . Mum alr woke up . Lol so early .
Kay lah i ciao now .
Ohh did i mention i miss Jeson ? Lol yeah i miss him sssiiiiiiiaaaa !!
Hha
whateveeer
Ciao :D


