Friday, January 08, 2010

Feeling sick :/

Hello :)

Feeling abit sick . Nana too . I think cos of yesterday incident about coke . Shared .
Whoaaaa seriously , my throat damn pain . Very difficult to swallow stuff .
ZUB ! Aku nk strepsils ! Cepat hantar !!
Hahha . Thats one of the symptoms if im falling sick . Lame lah i still can HAHA -__-"
I hope Nana oke .

Oke great just got a text from manager that me and Nana have to report at cairnhill outlet ! Wheee Orchard .
Lucky he msg early . If not confirm i rushing alr . Huahua ..

Yesterday fun laah ! Kinda slack . Rais keep on irritate me . Kurang asam betol . Afiq pun . Tak habis2 nk kacao . EH !! Afiq say i dun look like 18 siaa !! He say like 16 or 15 . Wait ! He say not bcos of short oke !! At 1 part , Rais basket hardcore one . When going home part . Very difficult to say here . So forget it . But very funny .
Falala , nanti kite cerite kan kat awk eh . Hahah . PINGGANG JATOH ! LOL !! Kekek habis .

Tmr have to go course . At Balestier . I heard from Emi , got 3 parts . So tmr is 1st part . Hahah .
Yay monday got somebody sending me to work uh !! Burger King kat Pearl Centre oke ? Kalo sempat . Lol . Camera jgn lupe . HAHAH !! Kay cannot wait .

Happy 18th to Myra aka Miimye !
All the best in everything u do !!

Kay lah . I ciao 1st . I need to find something .
Lol .

Ciao .
Team