Hello :)
Suppose to get ready for sch . But still haven . Con i late .
Want to get ready , wait bus , walk to sch . Hope not .
Sch now abit troublesome . Need wear lanyard .
For sucurity purpose uh . Pape lah .
Business , yellow lanyard .
Eh product design student nice sia , blue colour . I WANT !
Well .. Nvm .
Yesterday was fun . Thanks to babes :)
Pictures up soon kay .
Happy sia new comp . Lol .
Tried installing my printer and scanner , duno whats wrong .
I need help ppl . Can sombody help ??
Hah .
I want to story-tell abt my Camp .
But time doesnt allow it now .
Soon uh . Maybe sat , cos i will have long free time .
See how uh .
I miss mighty RED sia .
Combined group too - Yellow Group .
Fun fun fun !!
Hahah .
Kay uh .
I go get ready .
Happy 17th Fatyn dear :)
Ciao :)