Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Aiyo aiyo aiyo ..


Hello :)

Short update for now .

Whoaaa today i tell u , ok lah not bad .
Got the 20.10 event in sch .
Central took part or smth . Break Record uh .
Alot of ppl i see from other campus .
1st i see , Adli . Hahaha
Then got Ziting , Fadil , Khai , Fir .
And others NYAA camp friends .

HOT SIA THE WEATHER THIS FEW DAYS !!
Aiyooo .
I hope it rain tmr or whaaaaat .
Lol .

So mum and dad bought webcam last sun .
I semangat tao .
Now can webcam with friends . Wheee .
Kay tau jakun . BUT NOT SO OK !
Above 1 pic me , zub and sis .
Got 3 more but next time uh i upload .
Lol .

I taught Nilam and Zabir that dance .
Yg Liza nye dance tu .
So cute .
I like to see Liza do that .
Hahahah :)

Dayah jgn lupe date kite !!
LOL
SICK !!
Make me go NUTS like nb !!
I alr know my Bishan HotStuff name !!
Wooohooo !!!!
I gtg .
Bro ask to dwmload vids .
Aiyooo .
Ciao :)



CHEER UP DAYAH !!