Hello :)
Can say i just reached home . From geylang with some friends .
Overall was fun . Best .
Went with Zub , Viki , Sha , Firuz , Jeson and of course me .
Monster cant make it . Wth -___- Nvm lah .
If not we alr kaysiao !! LOL .
Also actually got Dinesh , Emil , Adli , Khai , Fadhil , Fir .
But all cannot make it also . Lol .
So meet at 4+pm at PL MRT .
Then wait for the rest .
Then go jalan-jalan . Find place for break fast .
Finally found and settle down .
Order foods and drinks .
Afetr everything , wanted to pay but Firuz alr paid .
And the best part is the uncle din count the drinks .
LOL ?
Anw thanks Firuz . But still all of us felt bad .
After that send Viki and Jeson since they alr want to go home .
Send them to MRT Station . Then wait for Elfee to come .
Walk-walk . Zub bought kebaya . Bought drinks . Home .
Fun lah seriously .
Next week another outing with Peicai GFs .
Wheee can't wait duh ! Lol .
Going with Hidayah , Fatin , Mazrifa .
Others can't . Wahlao !
Its ok Its ok ..
Next time .
Bro ask me go Penin with him and friend . Aiya seriously im lazy .
But nvm since i know the whr to buy the things they wanted .
So just follow and will ask him to treat me . HAHA jk .
Called 3rd yesterdy night .
He talked to mum 1st then suddenly mum say he wants to talk to me .
Thought what sia . Skali he talked abt guitar .
I rmb clearly last month , in MSN , i tell him i wanted an Electric Guitar .
I said it for fun DUH !
Then yesterday he tell me , if he cant get me the EG , he will give the normal guitar he just bought .
I was like AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ! I din expect him to take what i said for real lah ..
I very excited , and told my mum .
She then not really happy , ask him don't cause she scared i wont use it .
Aiyo . Pls uh . I now alr into guitar . LOL !
At least i got smth from him .
Mum ask him to buy other things for me instead , example MP3 or anything .
I show sad face she say nvm just buy other stuff .
I just keep quiet . Budak baik pe . Haha jk . But i am ok !
Whatever it is , i will still thanks him for whatever he will buy for me and Sis .
He say he dowan go home laaaaah !!
He want to stay in China . Lol lah him .
In the morning , Saifuddin send me an email abt babies brain .
At MSN he talked to me abt it .
Aiyo he very furious laah with the people in duno what country .
Funny sia him . Angry like nobody business . Hahaha .
Din din . Sabar ..
Tmr Mak Long's family and maybe 1st bro fiancee coming over to break fast with us .
Whoaaaaa alot of people uh . I very excited !! Woohoooo !
Tmr also got Religious class . I think tmr last day after Hari Raya then start back .
Wont be continuing next year cause this year graduate then idk bro still want continue to advance or not . We shall see .
Hmm what more to say .
_____________________________________________ . Hmm ..
Ok i think i shall end here . Its 12.15am now .
I want to put more Hari Raya songs in my phone . Lol .
Kay bye tc .
Goodmorning .
Ciao .
Loves :)
15 MORE DAYS !!