Saturday, August 08, 2009

Today is Saturday ?????

Why still cannot upload photos !!??

Okok sry .
Hello people :)

Sry uh abit emotional just now .
Alright so i just came back from Kovan .
Met Hidayah at Mcd cos she need my help with the broadband thingy .
Ok so called M1 and stuff , eat and home .
Before that , in the morning , went to the kendarat thingy with Arina .
Went to Kallang . Then off at 10+am .
Went home for awhile then ciao to Kovan .

Actually Monster ask me go her house cos her mum wanna meet me .
But sry today cannot . Next time ok .

I'm kinda nervous now cos of tmr . Omg .
Hahahaha .
I actually wanna upload alot of photos then cannot . Sad siaa .
Ok nvm .
So yesterday had National Day celebrations at school .
Ok uh quite fun . Games . Food . Kite-Flying .
Played "Don't Forget The Lyrics" in class . Fun uh .
Lol i manage to fill up the 'Singapore Town' Song . Surprisingly .
I want to ans 'Reach Out For The Skies' just because Taufik sang it . But others alr ans so it's ok . Hahah .

Then after school went to HM with Monster .
Took bus with M . Super funny with him .
Monster keep on disturbing him about his hair .
I GET HIS HP NUMBER ! LOL ! He gave ok . I din ask . Cos he want me to send him smtg .
And we have great day ahead . Hah .
Then home by 3pm . Sleep till 7+pm .

Hmm . Nth much to story-tell sia .
Some more what uh ..
I'm still nervous .

Okok i go first .
Go do something .
Will be back . See how .
Ciao :)




I Miss Muhammad Zamree :(

Ms Fadhilla , i already receive .
But bad news , DIE ALR LAH !!
REFUND REFUND !!
Lol :)