Woohoo !
Hello People Out There !
At last blogger are back to normal . I have alot to say actually . But not gonna say all now .
Cos im in school right now .
I feel that my Red Light coming soon . Cos all symptoms are here . Hmm .
School's ok . Had Napfa 2.4 . Failed cos was walking after 2nd round . Cher say fail also will get part of 30% . At least ok .
Missing my 3rd Bro now . Aww . I complained to him smtg yesterday night .
Non sia me . Purposely uh . And he told me not to tell Mum that he's not asleep yet . Lol .
Saw That Guy after Napfa . Showed Him to Viki . Hah at last she know .
Cute . But Taufik's still the best :]
Saw Orlando at Hougang Mall on Friday .
Hidayah amacam ? Heh .
Saturday went to Boat Quay with Viki and Dinesh . Fun lah !
Of course uh , going to see Liverpool what !! Was excited like hell !! Hoho ..
I already got the Liverpool Lanyard . HAHA at last 2nd bro gave in !! Tau pun !!
Pictures will be up soon .
Sunday got match between Liverpool and Singapore !
Was a awesome match .
Liverpool -5
Singapore - 0
Aiyo . But nice uh . ALONSO so hot !! Torres too ! All lah . HAHA ! Gatal .
Nowadays im lazy to do alot of things . Why lah . I dowan like this man ! Shucks .
I don't know lah .
Got people say im neglecting them . Which is a NOT ! Haiz .
They just don't understand that im busy at times . Not normal busy but VERY busy .
Aiya i seriously don't know . If u knew me well , u should understand . Nvm Nvm .
Din attend school on Monday . Cos need to take care of Zabir cos Mum brought Dad to SGH .
Then nobody to tc of him . Nk suruh 1st abg jangan harap ehk . Lol . He sleeping -______-
Missed alot of stuff in school . BEG new stuff .
Anw this term subject are all the boring kind . I prefer the last term one uh seriously .
Well well ..
I got to be going .
Bye . Update again soon .
Monster Gayu Attai !
Ciao :)
Please talk to me :(