Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Yo ;D
Now in school . Now is S&W period , got Napfa .
But dowan go laa . I tot finish already .
Then now i see like alot of people go . Including other classes .
Like funny only .

So just now Teriza was beside me .
And showed me Wonder Baby Videos . OMG So Cute sia the kid . Aww ..
Anyway last Sunday went to Wild Wild Wet .
With 1st Bro , 2nd Bro , Sis , 1st Bro's Fiancee .
A pity cos 3rd Bro din follow .
We had alot of fun laaa !! Hahah .
I love the Ular-Lah !! So fun . + the handsome guy . Should be the NYAA guy .
Haha . After everything , planned to play bowling .
But then , there's ALOT of people . Then in the waiting list also got alot . -___-
We went to arcade instead . Played like around 1-2hours . FUN ! Hahah .
Home by 9+pm .
Bro say next time go with family . Wheeeee !!
Me and 2nd bro take turns to pay the cab fare . -_______-
He working seh . Im not . So he should be the one forking out money HOR !

So today Mum and sis going either Suntec or Parkway Parade .
Cos sis wanna find her camp stuff . She going on this Friday till Sunday .
NPCC ATC at Pulau Ubin . I miss PU !
Won't be going there anymore more NP stuff . Haha .
Oke back to story .
I told Mum if she going Suntec , get me CorneyDog .
If PP , get me KFC or Macdonalds .
Hhahahahahha .
I want it . Really .
Then she say SEE HOW . Awww . Hahaha . I know she dun mean it .
I know her too well . OF COURSE ! My Mum What !!

This few days been msging with Uncle until 2+am .
Im the one who always doze off first . HAHAH ! SRY UNCLE .
Talk about exams , MILO , friends etc ..
Hahah . Funny especially MILO . Uncle Uncle ..
He still having exams oke . Aiyooo .

Today school was oke .
I don't know why im having mood-swings nowadays .
I don' t like it . Really -______-
Gayu always feel like im angry with her about something .
Which is so not true . Hahha . But after a few hours im oke laa .
Eh serious I DON't KNOW WHY !!

Also , now im sometimes late for class .
But always lucky cos teacher either haven come or never say anything .
Just now have spot check .
Out of all , the teacher commented about my ear stud . She say quite big and ask me to change to smaller one .
hahha ?????????
I have to spray my hair for this few days .
Im not going to dye back . NO !
Haha . Today again late . Lucky cher have Role-Play to do .
Syahirah went to the toilet and i ask her help me spray my hair .
Cos difficult if do by myself .
Last Friday Mrs Lim called my mum just to tell her to remind me to dye my hair to black back .
Aiyo right . Uff .. Mum told me . And i was shocked oke ?
Just because of hair , she sanggup call my house .


Tomorrow BPF's CA . The last one .
This is my strongest subject . Not being proud , but true .
It has got to do with simple maths .
As some might know , i HATE maths . But surprisingly , i LOVE this subject .
Even though theres Maths in it . HAHA ?

1st , 2nd and 3rd of June is my OFC , OSA and CRN Exam .
See that , Exam and NOT Test . Hah .
Surprisingly also , i've started revising for all .
Cool huh ? For CRN , some of it cant just simply go in my head . I mean mind .
Must memorise . Ohh gooosssh ..
I hope for OFC Exam , there won't be any report writing . Im weak in that .
I want Minutes of Meeting . I LOVE it . Hahahah .

Now im thinking whtr to go Napfa or not . HOW ???
Hmm ..
Im bored now oke ?
They finish at 5 ! OMG ?

KayKay i think i better think carefully and do something else .
Takecare .
Bye ;D

Im in Love with The Little Nyonya .
Borrowed the drama from Ashita .
Haha . Still got some CDs to go .
Japanese guy so handsome . But sad that he died :(
Haha oke this is random .

Photos soon people .
+ Jb story .

I miss other-half .
She getting engage in July .
So soon ?? Still 17 siaa . Too early for me .
Haha
Now really ByeBye .
;D