Thursday, May 21, 2009

Ohh god ..

Hello ;D

In library now . Haha .
Lazy go home early . Cos i know i will sure sleep when reach home .
Just now had OFC and CRN test .

Both oke uh .
Minutes the best ! Easy .
For Enquiry letter i seriously forget the format !
All like rojak . Really . I think i will not do well for it .
Hahaha nvm this is just a test .
I will sure do better for the Exam .
For CRN , MCQs , we change paper and marked on the spot .
Cher marked mine . Hah .
I got 21/30 . Im happy with it duh . Some careless mistake . Aww ..

Ohhya remember i got say that time im having my BPF Test yesterday .
Luck was not on my side FOR AWHILE . Haha ?
I happily go to school early to study and have breakfast at school .
Gayu came and say that she din bring calculator . Oh-hor .. Thats what i said .
Then went to find Mrs Liow to borrow her a calculator .
She was abit angry uh can see ..
Went to class , settle down .
Then when i need a pen , look inside my bag for my pencil case .
Then dun have . Check my bag like duno what .
I was like already scared uh . COS GOT MY CALCULATOR !!

Then ask Mrs Ng then she say dun have . Oke fine .
Went almost whole school looking for people i know for calculator .
Sadly , nobody has it .
So i ask the people i duno . Also dun have ..
Called everybody i know from the same school , all dun have . Uff !
Was kinda pissed off already . Nearly gave up .
Went to class cos cher say gonna start soon .
Then she goes "Young lady , this is the calculator that u wanted ."
I turned uh . And was very happy uh to see that !
Almost whole class went .. AWWWWWWW ! HAHAHAH !
Quickly go to her and take it . Was so happy until i forget say , Thank You .
Aiyo .. Then zaidi realised my mistake and tell me .
I quickly look at cher and say thanks .
I really thanks god and her ..
Without the calculator i can do nothing seh .

I make full use of the calculator oke . Hahahha ..
And was the last few to finish the test . Awww ...
I became very happy after that .
Thanks to Mrs Ng .

Hahah . Oke Then .
I think i gtg .
Takecare .
Bye ;D